Kids Next Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids Next Door

Codename: Kids next door

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nina

Nina

About forum Empty
PostSubject: About forum   About forum Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Hey, people!!! Nobody tells me what don't like, what like, think that may me changed, added or deleted. And you know it's said. Crying or Very sad

I really want to hear what you think, and nobody don't want to tell me that!!! Mad Why? confused

Do you affraid that I'm going to be mad? If you think so, than don't be affraid because I'm not going to be mad. However, I'll be happy to know what you think and change it!!!

PLEASE tell me at least one thing that you like and one that you don't like.

PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
Jill

About forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About forum   About forum Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:34 am

Maybe there's nothing people can find wrong with the forum. Wink

The only thing that gets under my skin sometimes is that it's hard for me to tell when I have new messages. I just recently realized that the text at the top turns white in the middle when you receive a new message.

But, I've got it set so that it e-mails me whenever I get a new PM, so that problem is avoided.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kndrefugee.proboards67.com/
Nina

Nina

About forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About forum   About forum Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:59 pm

lol! Yeah, I had that problem, too, at first time. But now I know how to see it. So that's it. And you set us to get e-mail, so that's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: About forum   About forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About forum
Page 1 of 1