Kids Next Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids Next Door

Codename: Kids next door

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life Outside of the Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill

Life Outside of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Life Outside of the Forum   Life Outside of the Forum Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:31 pm

So, we've all got lives outside of this place, right? What do you like to do other than visit the forum?

Typically I like to draw, read, or write whenever I'm bored. I try to keep my Livejournal updated and to write my fanfiction regularly, but lately I haven't been doing such a good job of that. My friends at school share the same interests as me and they're anti-label, although most of them fit into the stereotypical label of the goth from their Hot Topic brand clothing. I usually wear hand-me-down clothing, though, so I stick out like a sore thumb among them.

I have two brothers, the older one is a sports-fanatic where as my younger one is more into gaming. Despite their opposite personalities they actually get along (on most occasions.) My mother (as well as my siblings and I,) are among the Christian faith. My dad, on the other hand, hasn't commited himself to any religion, yet. I have two weiner dogs, one very lazy and the other extremely energetic.

That's about it for me. What about you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kndrefugee.proboards67.com/
kuwa34
Admin
kuwa34

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside of the Forum   Life Outside of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:12 pm

I don't have brothers or sisters but I'm not alone.I have a lot of good friends and that is what makes me very happy.Milica or better known as Nina is my best friend ever.She and I have a lot of plans for future.I like to listen music,go out with my friends,write fanfiction,read fanfiction,read books, but mostly I spend my time on computer.Also I have a boyfriend and I'm so happy with him.He is known on this forum as number 3,14.Oh, and I don't have pets but I like animals a lot.
Well, my mama and dad are divorced a long time ago, when I was a baby.So, I don't know how is to have a dad.I live with my grandmother and mom.
And when I grow up I want to be an acctrist(I hope I spelled this well).

So, that's about me for now.
Back to top Go down
https://kidsnextdoor.forumotion.com
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside of the Forum   Life Outside of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Good one, Jill! Wink

Well, I guess it's mine turn.

I like to go out with friends, play and do other things on computer, go for a walks with my dog and... have fun. lol! I like to spend time with my friends. I like Kuwa. rolling and laughtin Joke... but I like her because she's my best friends!!! love We are going in the same class and we are waiting each other on the corner and walking to the school together (I'm usually late lol! ).

I have two older brothers. I love animals very much. I have five pets: dog, Nina (you see her picture), guinea pig, Chubby (because he likes eating, with other words, he live for eating) and three fishes, they are unnamed.

And I don't know what more to say. if you think that I miss something just tell me.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside of the Forum   Life Outside of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 pm

We sent message in the same time! lol! You didn't spell it right. i think that it should be

I want to be an acter
not
I want to be an acctrist

Wink

Yeah, you're not alone! I love you!!!
Back to top Go down
kuwa34
Admin
kuwa34

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside of the Forum   Life Outside of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:26 pm

No,I think that is not acter it's actor.But we should ask Jill?
So,Jill help us plz!!!
Back to top Go down
kuwa34
Admin
kuwa34

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside of the Forum   Life Outside of the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:45 pm

Oh, I forgot one more thing when I grow up I want to travel a lot.I want to go in Australia, that is my favorite country.
Back to top Go down
Jill

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside of the Forum   Life Outside of the Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:50 am

Actress - A woman who acts in stage plays, motion pictures, television broadcasts, etc., esp. professionally.

Actor - A man who acts in stage plays, motion pictures, television broadcasts, etc., esp. professionally.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kndrefugee.proboards67.com/
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside of the Forum   Life Outside of the Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:52 pm

heheheh rolling and laughtin

Kuwa, I'm stupid! and I'm with stupid .

Joke!

I though that it was actor, but after I said acter.

rolling and laughtin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside of the Forum   Life Outside of the Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Outside of the Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kids Next Door :: Other :: Chit - Chat ! :D-
Jump to: