AuthorMessage
Nina

PostSubject: List of episodes   Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:07 pm

Season six

List of episodes

#TitleDirectorVillainOriginal airdateProduction code
66"Operation: S.A.F.E.T.Y."Safety-botsSeptember 8, 2006601
Expanded Acronym: Senator Attacks Foes Endangering Today's Youth
When a kid-friendly minister receives a funding of approximately elevently billion dollars, he uses it to build his army of Safety-bots, to make the world a safe place for children. But the robots grow more and more extreme in their actions, planning to eradicate the biggest global threat to children: adults! Can the minister, along with Numbuhs Two and Four, and eager young Joey Beetles, stop the head Safety-bot, before the whole world is wrapped up in soft bubble plastic?
Note: the Safety-bots are a spoof of the
Sentinels from the X-Men comic books, as they too have been made by humans, but grow out of control.
67a"Operation: E.N.G.L.A.N.D."RHFATSAugust 2, 2006602a
Expanded Acronym: Evidentally Not Getting Language Annoys Nigel Desperately
When Numbuh 1 is taken to England, somebody gives him a book, and gets followed by 3 kids.
67b"Operation: A.W.A.R.D.S."KnightbraceAugust 2, 2006602b
Expanded Acronym: Attack Will Amazingly Ruin Dinner Show
Sector V attempts to sabotage the Villian's Choice Awards. Parody of Ocean's 11.
68a"Operation: R.E.C.E.S.S."Principal SmellingSeptember 22, 2006603a
Expanded Acronym: Recreation Ended 'Cuz Enemies Savor Salad
When salad oil is discovered in the school playground, Numbuh 1 must find a way to save recess, while still keeping his promise to Lizzie.
68b"Operation: H.A.M.S.T.E.R."SFFATLSeptember 22, 2006603b
Expanded Acronym: Hungry Archenemy Meowers Strike To Entrap Rodents
A resemblance of The Delightful Children from Down The Lane in cats and the Kids Next Door into hamsters turns this episode into a "Tom & Jerry"-like chase
69"Operation: W.H.I.T.E.-H.O.U.S.E."Adult KNDSeptember 29, 2006604
Expanded Acronym: What Happens If The Existing Head Of United States Escapes
Numbuh 1 wakes up to discover that he is the president of the United States in another reality, who is about to sign the Declaration of NO Kids' Rights. Can he get back to his own reality, when most of his closest childhood friends (now adults) are urging him to sign the document? Note; black figures resembling the splinter cells are spectation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nina

PostSubject: List of episodes   Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:09 pm

70a"Operation: S.P.I.N.A.C.H."Spinach ArmadaJanuary 5, 2007605a
Expanded Acronym: Salad Pushing Invaders Now Attempt Crusade Here
Amerigo Vespinacho tries to spread spinach throughout the school, and it's up to the KND to stop him!
70b"Operation: M.E.S.S.A.G.E."Six Gum GangJanuary 5, 2007605b
Expanded Acronym: Make Express Shipment Safely Avoiding Gummy Enemies
Numbuh 2 attempts to deliver the fourth grade president's message.
71a"Operation: B.R.I.D.G.E."Smart ClothesJanuary 12, 2007606a
Expanded Acronym: Before Really Incredible Destruction Gotta Evacuate
Sector V, Numbuh 20,000 and his squad attempt to take out a shop that sells dorky clothing.
71b"Operation: S.I.X."Mr. FizzJanuary 12, 2007606b
Expanded Acronym: Soda Is X-changed
Numbuh Two is tricked into delivering soda for a birthday party, while trying to avoid the Soda Patrol and Mr Fizz. The delivered item is in fact the DCFDTL's birthday cake, making this in fact the sixth C.A.K.E.D. episode, hence the title. The title of the operation also refers to the presence in the episode of Numbuh Six, a.k.a. R.O.B.O.B.R.A.D.L.E.Y..
72"Operation: T.R.I.C.Y.C.L.E."Numbuh 2's TricycleJanuary 19, 2007607
Expanded Acronym: Tommy's Ride Is Calamity You Can't Let Escape
Hoagie's old tricycle attempts to get rid of all other bicycles in the world.
73a"Operation: C.R.I.M.E."Crayon BoyJanuary 26, 2007608a
Expanded Acronym: Crayon Renderings Implicate Mostly Everyone
Numbuhs 2 and 3 find out that there's villainous activity that involves arresting kids before they even commit doing bad things. Parody of Minority Report.
73b"Operation: P.A.R.T.Y."TeenagersJanuary 26, 2007608b
Expanded Acronym: Party Animals Rule Teens Yell
Sector V is called to break up a teen party at the DCFDTL's house before Father returns from his trip away.
74a"Operation: P.L.A.N.E.T."Rainbow MonkeysAugust 24, 2007609a
Expanded Acronym: Poor Little Astronauts Never Expected This
Numbuhs 3 and 4 are launched into space to break the "Ridiculous" space barrier, however they black out in mid-flight and wake up on a world ruled by walking, talking Rainbow Monkeys.
Parody of the '
Planet of the Apes' movie series (also note the title of the operation).
74b"Operation: D.O.G.H.O.U.S.E."The Were-PoodlesAugust 24, 2007609b
Expanded Acronym: Desperate Operative Grabs Homework Outta Unusually Scary Environment
Numbuh 5 goes into the doghouse to get sector V's cinder block back.
75"Operation: G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D."Sector V TreehouseNovember 9, 2007610
Expanded Acronym: Guess It's Realistic Lizzie Finally Realizes Its Essentially Nigel's Dysfunctions
Lizzie dumps Numbuh 1, after the treehouse's computer falls in love with Nigel because of a malfunction, deliberately caused by a splinter cell of the K.N.D. to make Nigel 'ready'.
76a"Operation: S.C.I.E.N.C.E."ScientistsNovember 2, 2007611a
Expanded Acronym: Sooper Cool Inventions Encourage New Commercial Enterprises
On the annual kids' 2x4 tech science fair, all K.N.D. scientists are competing for the award. Numbuh Two's also present, but does his 'I Can't Believe It's Not Booger' stand any chance of winning?
76b"Operation: A.M.I.S.H."Splinter CellNovember 2, 2007611b
Expanded Acronym: All Machines Illegal Seethes Hoagie
After the science fair from the previous episode ends, all K.N.D. scientists are starting to get abducted by what appears to be a splinter cell of the K.N.D. (see also Operation: G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D.). To avoid being kid-napped, Numbuh One drops Numbuh Two off with the Amish kids of Sector A. Can Hoagie survive in a place where all 2x4-technology is banned?
77a"Operation: C.A.R.A.M.E.L."Heinrich von MarzipanNovember 16, 2007612a
Expanded Acronym: Candies Are Really Altering Many Extraordinary Lives
Heinrich uses sacred golden caramels to take away the qualities the Sector V operatives value the most. It is revealed that Heinrich is really a girl, and was turned into a boy five years previously in Guatemala.
77b"Operation: M.O.O.N."AdultsNovember 16, 2007612b
Expanded Acronym: Moving Out Of Neighborhood
Adults send Numbuh 4's family to the moon, to colonise it. Meanwhile, the KND is staging an impossible mission to stop the adults from colonising the moon by staging a fake act, tricking Numbuh 4 and the adults. note: When Numbuh 4 left to go to the moon base there was a picture of Numbuh 3 right beside the window.
78"Operation: T.R.E.A.T.Y."ChadNovember 23, 2007613
Expanded Acronym: Teens Readily Extend Armistice To Youngsters
The KND and the Teens are about to sign the "You don't mess with us-We don't mess with you" Kid-Teen treaty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

List of episodes
Page 1 of 1